Wednesday, April 8, 2015

2 NEW FREEBIES!!!

Hi Everyone! Sorry it has been so long since your last freebie. There has been a lot going on around here! I've had my hands pretty full with the new baby and a toddler running around. Then I was having computer issues I had to deal with. Thank goodness I got that taken care of! I was going through scrapbooking withdraw!

Anyways, I have some important info regarding this blog and future freebies! This blog will no longer be active after this week, so if there are any kits on here you have yet to download, I recommend doing it now. After this Friday they will no longer be available. My reason for this is because now I will have one freebie at a time available on my website. Also, a lot of the kits on here are from when I was first getting started with digi scrapping and the quality of some of the products is not up to the standards I have for SISD.

So, below is a preview of the current free kit available from the website. You can click the link below to be redirected there.


Also, if you go to the SISD Facebook page and join our email list from there, you will have access to the freebie below.



Thanks to all of you who have followed this blog over the last few years. Please continue to follow me on this new journey with Scrap in Style Designs. Be sure to check the website for new freebies, sales and contests!!

No comments:

Post a Comment